Co-founder & CEO / COO (ecotech SaaS)
RemotePoland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaTar Heel Capital Pathfinder
Model of cooperation
This unique model of cooperation is intended for high-class professionals who boldly take risks and key decisions, and who are able and willing to go beyond operational standards. We provide capital and all the tools necessary to implement the project. Using your business potential you will build your own team and conduct product activities. As a Co-founder, you will be responsible for managing the newly established company. Your task will be to launch and develop an innovative platform related to climate neutrality and carbon footprint by building a comprehensive B2B SaaS solution.
- company management,
- co-creating the company's strategy and its implementation,
- building an innovative B2B SaaS platform,
- launching the product on the market and its further development,
- planning and implementation of the budget and its ongoing monitoring,
- planning activities and supervising their implementation,
- building a team necessary for the development of the project.
- at least several years of experience in management positions,
- experience in creating and managing startups,
- experience in building technological products (B2B SaaS and/or marketplace),
- fluent knowledge of MS Office (or equivalents),
- fluent Polish and English, spoken and written (at least C1),
- knowledge of project management methodologies,
- experience in designing and/or mapping processes.
- ESG knowledge.
- remuneration at least PLN 15 000 net B2B + VAT,
- a package of shares/stocks (depending on the organizational form of the entity,
- the opportunity to participate in creating business value,
- possibility of 100% remote work,
- 26 days of paid days off per year,
- 100% financing for participation in industry conferences all over Europe,
- access to unique knowledge within the organization and the capital group, as well as cooperation with outstanding experts and business
- partners from around the world,
- participation in the construction of international internet projects,
- autonomy, real influence on the company's strategy and the direction of its development.