Red Sky is a vital part of the Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder fund - www.thcpathfinder.com launched at the end of 2016. Our idea is to build projects with a global perspective and particular emphasis on modern IT solutions. Every year we introduce new, revolutionary products to the market. We support great ideas and promote talents. We help build innovative startups by providing financial resources, but most of all through substantive support.
We operate under the venture building formula - we create projects based on experts' experience, including teams of programmers, designers, project managers, HR, administration, and marketing - ready to develop and support promising startups.
Our unique model of cooperation is intended for people who can and want to go beyond standard operating patterns, are professionals, do not follow the usual patterns, are able to ensure budget stability, and the world of business and management has no secrets from them. We provide capital and all the tools necessary to implement the project.
You use your business potential by building your own team and conducting activities within the product. We support and build companies that develop advanced products and solutions for industries and supporting technologies such as: esport, big data, cloud computing, fintech and martech, in particular operating in SaaS and marketplace business models.
Your tasks will include:
- comprehensive project management - introduction and development on the Internet market
- to build your team from scratch and to take care of its development and to know goals
- to analyse the business value of the offered service, to response dynamically to the needs of
the market (Customers, Users)
- to plan and implement the budget as well as its ongoing management and monitoring
- to plan and optimise the use of resources necessary for the implementation of the project
- to establish, maintain and develop good relations with business partners
- to analyse and anticipate problematic situations and to identify appropriate solutions to
In addition to remuneration, we offer:
- participation in the building of international internet projects
- real impact on the the company's strategy and the company's development direction
- access to unique knowledge within the organisation and cooperation with recognised experts and business partners from across the world
- budget for participation in industry conferences around the world
- 100% funding for books, training and other materials
- private health care package (Medicover), Multisport card, group insurance
- relocation package and comprehensive support for relocation
Salary range: min. 15 000 B2B + VAT
Please attach a file with a description of completed business projects (and those not successfully completed - with an analysis of what failed and what you have learned from that experience).
The following will be required from you:
- several years of experience in developing, planning and managing business strategies as Managing Director/CEO with a focus on IT sector
- experience in creating and implementing strategies in the area of sales, business development and marketing
- ability to make decisions, plan the resources necessary to carry out the project and organise work effectively
- ability to plan and execute the budget, knowledge of the appropriate tools
- focus on effective and consistent achievement of objectives - business determination
- the ability to make decisions, plan the resources needed to carry out the project and organise work effectively
- ability to plan and execute the budget, knowledge of tools (metrics)
- good knowledge of English
- recommended knowledge of project management methodologies (with a focus on agile methodologies)