Red Sky and Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder (www.thcpathfinder.com) bring together dynamic and profitable projects, with particular emphasis on modern IT solutions and technologies. We are the group of over 300 specialists including teams of engineers, designers and project managers, ready to develop and support promising startups at every step. Every year we introduce new, revolutionary products to the market.
We provide capital and all tools necessary to implement the project. You use your business potential by building your own team and conducting all product activities. This time we are looking for a CEO for a Software-as-a-Service project.
As Chief Executive Officer at a newly created company you will be in charge of all company's operations.
You will be responsible for:
● managing the whole company
● co-designing company’s strategy and its execution
● managing P&L, including especially
○ multiple revenue streams, and
○ related costs incurred to generate those revenues
● managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
● analysing market for the purpose of identifying potential new channels for distribution and user acquisition; constantly searching for trends and benchmarks
● focusing on reaching (sustaining and/or increasing) organisation’s profitability
● analysing sources of incoming traffic, optimising conversion rates
● leveraging partnerships into more sustainable and predictable user acquisition sources
● ensuring product delivers promised value proposition and customers’ satisfaction is at satisfactory high level
● min. 15 000 net PLN (B2B contract) + VAT [monthly]
● stock option plan and ability to participate in value creation
In addition to remuneration, we offer:
Apply if you think you are:
You will be perfect candidate if your professional experience already includes following things: