Business Development Specialist
Red Sky is a vital part of the Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder fund - www.thcpathfinder.com launched at the end of 2016. Our idea is to build projects with a global perspective and particular emphasis on modern IT solutions. Every year we introduce new, revolutionary products to the market. We support great ideas and promote talents. We help build innovative startups by providing financial resources, but most of all through substantive support.
We operate under the venture building formula - we create projects based on experts' experience, including teams of programmers, designers, project managers, HR, administration, and marketing - ready to develop and support promising startups.
Booste is a venture-backed FinTech startup with high growth market potential. Our platform (Booste) offers market leading experience in financing eCommerce businesses. We are working on connecting merchants with capital providers as well as a variety of tools to boost the growth of their online stores.
Currently we’re looking for an enthusiastic Business Development specialist who enjoys fast-paced work rhythm and has experience with B2B sales.
🔍 We are looking for a Business Development Specialist who:
- understands e-commerce market and is able to identify business opportunities
- has the ability to connect with people in management positions or store owners
- plans and execute work independently
- prepares communication according to situation and business need
Your tasks will include:
- acquiring new clients and partners
- comprehensive support for clients, care and response to feedback
- developing and implementing communication plans to attract new clients
- close cooperation with the product development department, growth and CEO
- coordinating initiatives related to company's business opportunities
- adequate to the level of knowledge and experience 4 000 - 7 000 PLN netto (B2B contract) + VAT
👐 What we offer?
- possibility to work from the Booste office in Warsaw (WeWork in Hotel Europejski) or remotely
- an extraordinary opportunity to join the core team responsible for developing a global fintech platform for the e-commerce sector (is there something with a better growth potential for you?)
- cooperation with the greatest partners from all over the world
- ability to develop business and sales skills in a dynamic sector with a huge potential
- work in an international environment
- great professional team with a positive attitude
- necessary work tools
- private health care package (Medicover), Multisport card, group insurance
- ideally 1-2 years of experience in working in sales/business development
- knowledge of e-commerce market and trends is a plus
- knowledge of tools: Google Sheets, Google Slides; knowledge of customer support or CRM tools is a plus
- fluent command of spoken and written English and Polish
- the ability to think analytically and independently
- professional attitude to work combined with a "can-do" approach