New Business Manager (eSport/gaming)
RemotePoland, Zachodniopomorskie, SzczecinSkinwallet
Hi! We are Red Sky 🚀
We implement groundbreaking ideas, build and develop businesses. We are changing the rules of the game in the global interactive zone. Our structure employs over 200 specialists who carry out activities within the framework of successful projects. One of them is Skinwallet.
Skinwallet is an expert in goods in digital games. Their activities cover the global video game and eSports market. They offer tools for selling and exchanging in the eSports world (Skinwallet Instant, Skinwallet Market), and building engagement on gaming streaming platforms such as Twitch (Skinwallet Engage).
Skinwallet is a company listed on the NewConnect stock exchange.
New Business Manager
In this position, you will be responsible for finding new ways to increase your business and company's revenues by finding new business partners, as well as building your company's development strategy, customer relations, and brand trust.
- actively building new sources of income based on the company's product portfolio,
- effective customer acquisition, both in B2C and B2B relations,
- co-creating the company's product development strategy,
- proposing new communication channels, conducting tests, and ongoing analysis of their effectiveness,
- co-creation and implementation of a marketing strategy,
- coordinating projects related to identifying the company's business opportunities.
- the ability to identify business opportunities,
- experience in planning and managing a business strategy in the media/entertainment industry,
- efficiently combining knowledge in the field of design, analytics, product management, operations, and marketing in order to plan and implement growth strategies,
- the ability to make decisions, plan the resources necessary for the implementation of the project, and the effective organization of work.
- experience in working with multiple marketing channels,
- focus on effective and consistent achievement of goals - business determination,
- independence, communication, creativity,
- fluent English at a business level.
- knowledge of project management methodologies (with a focus on agile methodologies),
- strong understanding of eSport and gaming industry-wide trends and characteristics,
- interest in streaming technologies and influencer marketing in the gaming world.
- salary adequate to experience at least 9 000 PLN net B2B + VAT,
- the ability to work completely remotely,
- 26 days of paid leave (per year), also for B2B,
- development budget of PLN 6,000 per year,
- 100% financing for participation in industry conferences all over Europe,
- co-financed: private medical care package (Medicover), Multisport card, group insurance (Generali).
What we offer
Join the most developing fund #venture_builder in Poland!