DevOps Engineer (biotechnology)
RemotePoland, Zachodniopomorskie, SzczecinNaturalAntibody
NaturalAntibody is a company specializing in the development of computational methods for antibody-based drug discovery. Our goal is to understand the biology of antibody molecules, their therapeutic context, and how such knowledge can be translated to improved antibody therapy design. We pursue this goal by collecting, generating, and analyzing antibody data, with an end goal of applying our findings to antibody discovery.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for the NaturalAntibody team. As a member of the team, you will be working on products focusing on the discovery of therapeutic antibodies. As DevOps, you will support the team in their activities by creating the infrastructure needed for Big Data processing, ensuring the operation of the platform, and supporting the Data Science team in their daily work.
- developing and maintaining the existing infrastructure based on AWS (EKS, Step Functions, ECS, ECR, EMR),
- supporting Data Scientists and Data Engineers in building a friendly development environment,
- building new, maintaining and optimizing existing CI/CD processes,
- implementing solutions to the customer's infrastructure,
- building a culture based on good practices such as GitOps, IaC,
- reviewing the code of other team members,
- creating infrastructure documentation.
- minimum 2 years of experience in the position of DevOps,
- knowledge of Python,
- commercial experience in infrastructure management at AWS, and services such as: S3, Step Functions, CloudWatch, EKS,
- knowledge of issues related to Big Data - Data Lake, ETL, ELT and related tools: Airflow, Spark,
- commercial experience in managing the K8s cluster,
- ability to create efficient, reliable CI / CD processes,
- application of good practices, such as GitOps, IaC and knowledge of related tools (Terraform / CDK).
- remuneration in the amount of PLN 12000 - 16000 net + VAT [B2B],
- 26 annual paid days off,
- the possibility of working 100% remotely or from an office in Szczecin,
- work on an innovative project and a direct impact on its development,
- significant participation in shaping the structure of the organization,
- access to unique knowledge and cooperation with outstanding experts and business partners from around the world,
- private medical care package (Medicover Premium), Multisport Plus card.