Credit Risk Analyst
RemotePoland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaBooste
Booste offers revenue-based financing (RBF) to e-commerce businesses to help them finance growth through digital ads, marketing campaigns, and inventory spending. We provide flexible financing to companies, with a particular focus on small and medium-sized enterprises, to help them fund growth activities. The pandemic environment has disrupted global supply chains and left numerous businesses with a need to find alternative financial solutions as well as growth in digital platforms that are filling in where traditional methods are unable to help - that is where Booste comes in.
Few reasons why Booste is the best place to boost your career:
- We are building a company with global scope - after 5 months of operating in Poland, our service has been launched in 3 foreign markets.
- Investors recognize our potential - lately, we have received a large financial round (over 12 million EUR).
- Our brand becomes well known as one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe and Poland - e.g. the latest TNW ranking.
- We are ready for big expansion - the RBF market is growing at a rate of over 60% annually and is expected to reach a valuation of over USD 40 billion within a few years, and Booste has a chance to be one of the key players.
Credit Risk Analyst
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will make a real contribution to the development of the scoring system, granting credit limits and portfolio analysis, working closely with the Head of Finance and Head of Risk.
- portfolio analysis in terms of the implementation of the assumed risk indicators, diagnosis of the causes of deviations from the goals, and proposing changes to optimize the analyzed processes,
- building and maintaining credit risk models,
- implementation of portfolio data correctness control procedures,
- preparing credit offers,
- supervision over the process of setting limits and scoring model,
- close cooperation with business and IT areas during the implementation of tasks,
- creation and automation of periodic reports.
- minimum 3 years of experience in data analysis in database systems,
- knowledge of banking, in particular credit risk, financial analysis, and monitoring.
- higher education (preferred fields: quantitative methods, finance, banking, mathematics).
- high ability to think analytically, draw conclusions, and argue,
- proactivity and commitment,
- fluent knowledge of Polish and English.
Nice to have
- knowledge of SQL,
- experience in working with big data sets.
- remuneration in the amount of PLN 8,000 - 12,000 net + VAT [B2B],
- 26 paid days off per year,
- work in a modern office in Warsaw,
- possibility of hybrid / remote work,
- access to unique knowledge and cooperation with outstanding experts and business partners from around the world,
- development budget for books, training, and other materials,
- private medical care package (Medicover), Multisport card, group insurance.