Co-founder & CEO/COO (SaaS HR System)
RemotePoland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaTar Heel Capital Pathfinder
Red Sky is a part of the Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder. Our idea is to build projects with a global perspective and particular emphasis on modern IT solutions. Every year we introduce new, revolutionary products to the market. We support great ideas and promote talents. We help build innovative startups by providing financial resources, but most of all through substantive support.
We operate under the #venture_building formula - we create projects based on experts' experience, including teams of programmers, designers, project managers, HR, administration, and marketing - ready to develop and support promising startups.
Our unique model of cooperation is intended for people who can and want to go beyond and above standard operating patterns, are professionals, do not follow the hackneyed scheme, are able to ensure budget stability, and the world of business and management has no secrets for them. We provide capital and all the tools necessary to implement the project. You use your business potential by building your own team and conducting activities within the product.
We support and build companies that develop advanced products and solutions for industries supporting technologies such as: esport, big data, cloud computing, fintech and martech, in particular, business models: SaaS and marketplace.
In this position, you will deal with the launch of a consumer portal offering its service to individual customers.
- Co-managing the company and its team
- Comprehensive organization and project management - introducing the product to the market and its further development,
- Co-creating the company's strategy and its implementation,
- P&L management, including in particular the management of multiple streams of revenues/costs incurred to obtain these revenues,
- Managing key performance indicators (KPIs),
- Market analysis to identify potential new distribution channels and user acquisition - the constant search for trends and patterns,
- Focus on achieving (maintaining and increasing) the profitability of the organization,
- Planning and implementation of the budget and its ongoing monitoring,
- Analysis of incoming traffic sources, optimization of conversion rates,
- Using partnerships to generate more sustainable and predictable sources of user acquisition,
- Making sure that the product delivers the expected business value and customer satisfaction is satisfactorily high,
- Analyzing and anticipating problem situations and finding appropriate solutions.
- Several years of experience in building and developing technological startups,
- Experience in creating and implementing strategies in the areas of sales, business development, marketing,
- The ability to make decisions, plan the resources necessary to implement the project and organize work effectively,
- Focus on effective and consistent achievement of goals - business determination,
- Ability to plan and implement the assumed budget, knowledge of tools (metrics),
- Knowledge of MS Excel at an advanced level,
- Knowledge of English at the business level,
- Experience in B2B / B2C services and/or subscription businesses is a big plus,
- Experience in the marketplace / SaaS would be appreciated.
What we offer
- Remuneration min. PLN 15,000 net B2B + VAT,
- A package of shares (depending on the organizational form of the entity) and the opportunity to participate in creating business value,
- Access to unique knowledge within the organization and the capital group, as well as cooperation with outstanding experts and business partners from around the world,
- Opportunity to participate in creating business value,
- Participation in the construction of international projects,
- Autonomy, real influence on the company's strategy and the direction of its development,
- Access to benefits on preferential terms: private medical care package (Medicover), Multisport card, group insurance