Co-founder & CEO / COO (SaaS HR System)
RemotePoland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaTar Heel Capital Pathfinder
We operate by the #VentureBuilding formula - based on the experience of experts we create IT solutions and support promising startups.
Determination, 15 years of experience and capital are the features that guarantee high #SuccessRate.
We support and build startups that develop advanced products and solutions in the technological area for sectors such as esports, big data, cloud computing, e-commerce, fintech and martech, in particular operating in SaaS and marketplace business models. We like new suggestions. Do you have an idea? Let's talk!
Model of Cooperation
This unique model of cooperation is intended for high-class professionals who boldly take risks and key decisions, and who are able and willing to go beyond operational standards. We provide capital and all the tools necessary to implement the project. Using your business potential you will build your own team and conduct product activities.
The project concerns an innovative service (B2C, B2B) in the HR and recruitment sector, including applications offered in the Software-as-a-Service model.
- co-managing the company and its team
- comprehensive organization and project management - introducing the product to the market and its further development,
- co-creating the company's strategy and its implementation,
- P&L management, including in particular the management of multiple streams of revenues/costs incurred to obtain these revenues,
- managing key performance indicators (KPIs),
- market analysis to identify potential new distribution channels and user acquisition - the constant search for trends and patterns,
- Focus on achieving (maintaining and increasing) the profitability of the organization,
- planning and implementation of the budget and its ongoing monitoring,
- analysis of incoming traffic sources, optimization of conversion rates,
- using partnerships to generate more sustainable and predictable sources of user acquisition,
- making sure that the product delivers the expected business value and customer satisfaction is satisfactorily high,
- analyzing and anticipating problem situations and finding appropriate solutions.
- several years of experience in building and developing technological startups,
- experience in creating and implementing strategies in the areas of sales, business development, marketing,
- the ability to make decisions, plan the resources necessary to implement the project and organize work effectively,
- focus on effective and consistent achievement of goals - business determination,
- ability to plan and implement the assumed budget, knowledge of tools (metrics),
- knowledge of MS Excel at an advanced level,
- knowledge of English at the business level,
- experience in B2B / B2C services and/or subscription businesses is a big plus,
Nice to have
- experience in the marketplace / SaaS.
- remuneration min. PLN 15,000 net B2B + VAT,
- a package of shares (depending on the organizational form of the entity) and the opportunity to participate in creating business value,
- access to unique knowledge within the organization and the capital group, as well as cooperation with outstanding experts and business partners from around the world,
- opportunity to participate in creating business value,
- participation in the construction of international projects,
- autonomy, real influence on the company's strategy and the direction of its development,
- access to benefits on preferential terms: private medical care package (Medicover), Multisport card, group insurance